The adjustable compression device juxtalite lower legging is the solution for all those who have challenges with medical compression stockings. Thanks to the four interlacing bands the donning and doffing is very fast and simple. With the help of the integrated circaid Built-In-Pressure System (BPS) the required compression range can be adjusted and measured exactly. The ability to simply readjust the compression range during the day avoids a loss of pressure and thus prevents the device from sliding down. This leads to a consistent and effective compression therapy of venous diseases.
- Easy handling – simple donning and doffing
- circaid Built-In-Pressure System (BPS): adjustable, measureable and re-adjustable compression
- Breathe-O-Prene: breathable material with high working pressure
- Latex-free, odour-inhibiting material with anti-bacterial effect
- Re-adjustability of the individual bands avoids pressure loss and thus sliding down of the garment
New: Also available with new compressive undersock moderate
Applies graduated compression to the foot and ankle
Graduated compression continues into the leg portion of the undersock
- Offering an alternative therapy concept for patients who are not able to apply or tolerate ulcer compression stockings
- Faster healing rates of venous leg ulcer
- Promotes self-management thanks to easy handling
The compression system is designed to provide compression to the leg for patients with venous and lymphatic disorders.