Sporty compression socks for men
- Imperceptible and barely visible seam at the toe
- Fine-ribbed design – barely distinguishable from men’s socks
- Soft and wide cuff for increased wearing comfort
- Varicose veins and diseases of the deep leg vein system
The Bonn Vein Study showed that one in six men already have varicose veins and diseases of the deep vein system.
However, the topic of “vein disorders” is hardly known among men. A man may be bothered by swollen legs, spider veins or varicose veins. Otherwise, venous diseases initially cause hardly any suffering. It is a delusion to believe that “what I do not feel does not exist”. As: If left untreated, vein disease can lead to pain, ulcerated legs, thrombosis and, in the worst case, to fatal pulmonary embolism.
Overcome prejudices and beat expectations – with medical compression stockings for men by medi
First things first: Men are not compression stocking moaners per se. They just don’t want you to see that they are wearing them
The specialists at medi develop products that offer the greatest possible benefit for patients. mediven active and mediven for men, for example, are two true champions: Both of these have been awarded the internationally renowned iF product design award. The stockings convinced the top-class jury in 2011 (mediven for men*) and 2013 (mediven active**) in the design, innovation, material and workmanship categories.
Medical men compression stockings by medi – technologically advanced
For women and men on-the go who want a sock that moves with them and fits perfectly with their unique footwear.
Mediven Active is made using a special knitting technique. Therefore the sock has a seam at the toes that you can't feel. In addition, a super soft comfort sole and a strong heel are other convincing features - and every sock fits like a second skin.
- FEATURES: Larger foot size(12.5UK), Clima Comfort for breathable moisture regulating, Clima Fresh over the whole leg for a feeling of freshness around the clock , Dermatologically tested - suitable for sensitive and atopic skin.
- RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS: Varicose veins(primary or secondary varicosis), Chronic venous disorders: COs to C4 according to CEAP, Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients, Thrombophlebitis(superficial) or condition after healed phlebitis. Deep venous thrombosis, condition after thrombosis, post-thrombotic syndrome.
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Machine washable at 40°C delicate setting, Tumble dry at low setting, Do not leave to dry on radiator or in direct sunlight.